Thursday 15 September 2011

Unrealised Sculptures



Maybe it should say "failed" instead of "unrealised" up there, since that's definitely what this one is at this point!  I did make an attempt at a sculpt of this guy about a year ago, and I have to say it was a mega-fail.  Artistically I guess it was coming along, but I foolishly glopped a ton of sculpey onto him without thinking about his rather tenuous armature.  The result was him flopping over and being unsalvagable.  I dug this up the other day and I think I may try to make another go at it (with a bit more thought beforehand) because I really do like this drawing... I guess we'll see!

4 comments:

  1. Wow, this is fantastic! I the holes in the nose horn, very interesting idea. I would love to see this guy sculpted, go for it!

    ReplyDelete

Note: only a member of this blog may post a comment.